It’s incredibly special when those at the top of their specialist craft produce garments in their original location; such as Seraphin. Leather tanneries and manufacturers have existed in the exact same spot since the 18th century and adhering to the needs of both practicality and luxury is something Seraphin does better than anyone. The Newman Jacket is a classic example. A moto style jacket finished in Norwegian deerskin, Newman is available with or without alpaca lining depending on your requirements.
- Newman Jacket in Marine shown here with the Nicholson Cord in Navy and the Palazzo Crew Neck in Charcoal
- Newman Jacket in Greige shown here with the Brera Dress Trouser in Stone Drill and the Florenzo Crew Neck in Nordic Grey
- Both colours constructed from Svaldbard Deerskin (2000km north of Oslo). Marine Newman finished in 100% alpaca lining. Greige Newman fully lined in silk
- Moto style jacket
- Fastening leather collar detail
- Horn buttons
- Palladium hardware by Riri
- Forearm motorcycle zip detail
- Matching elasticated jersey hem
- Fits true to size. Michael wears a size FR 48
Can’t see your size or would like to know more?
Please contact Customer Service
Product references: 3602